Lucky’s Lobsters Swim Team
Lucky Lobsters Swim Team
About the Swim Team
Youth and teenagers ages six through eighteen are welcome to join the Club’s competitive swim team. The regular season takes place September through February. The Club also participates in US Swimming for those members who are interested in competing for a longer season. Each year families also have the choice to participate in the trip to the National Boys & Girls Club Swim Championship in St. Petersburg, Florida.
New Swimmers – If you missed the 2015-2016 swim team try-outs, you mail e-mail Coach Anthony Fiore to schedule an evaluation. Evaluations will be held on Fridays only.
CURRENT PRACTICE SCHEDULE:
- Comp Skills: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, 5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Junior Group: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:30 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.; Fridays, 6:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Red Group: Mondays & Fridays, 5:15 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.; Wednesdays, 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
- White Group: Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:15 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.; Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.; Fridays, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Blue Group: Mondays through Thursdays, 7:15 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.; Fridays, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
NOTE – There will be no practice on 11/11, 11/27, or 11/28. Thanks for understanding.
Please contact Head Coach Anthony Fiore with any questions or concerns.
2015-2016 Boys & Girls Club Membership Application (Required for all swim team participants.)
2015-2016 Swim Team Registration Form (Required for all swim team participants.)
Please be sure to sign up to contribute to the snack bar for this week’s home swim meet! Volunteers are also needed to work in the kitchen. Sign up sheets are located on the bulletin board outside the pool!